A/P Aging Reports

Bills / Vendors / Check Issuing / Purchase Orders / PO Processing

A/P Aging Reports

by gordon1986 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:06 am

I am trying to get an A/P Aging report as of a prior date. This function does not seem to work. If you put in a prior date Nola seems to be looking for invoices still open as of the current date, back at the date I entered which is always no invoices.

I want to be able to see what was in A/P as of say, 6 months ago when it was 6 months ago. This is so we can try to find discrepancies in our A/P account vs the Aging totals as of today.
GH
gordon1986  

Re: A/P Aging Reports

by admin » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:19 pm

You are right, that is not the way the payables works. The date is merely so you can exclude new bills entered (for example so you can run the report as of the end of the month when you are in the 5th day of a new month).
admin Site Admin  

by gordon1986 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:23 am

I don't think this function is working at all. Yesterday, Oct 30th I ran the report as of Oct 31 and got the message "No aging bills found". I ran the report as of Oct 15 and got the same message.
GH
gordon1986  

by admin » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:24 am

we will check it out
admin Site Admin  

by admin » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:48 pm

You are right -- in making some other changes, we caused an error when running the report by date. It will be corrected in the next release (sometime next week -- watch for it).
admin Site Admin  

Return to Payables / AP

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php