How to receive PO on past date?

Bills / Vendors / Check Issuing / Purchase Orders / PO Processing

How to receive PO on past date?

by Timothy D. Swieter » Tue May 27, 2008 5:00 am

I setup a PO with an item I purchased. I am reconstructing history from the past couple months. How do I receive the PO with a past date? I don't see a place to enter the date when receiving the PO. For instance. In January I bought x items. Today is in May. When I setup a PO to purchase x items in January all looks good. Then I receive the PO and it enters items as received on the date in May and I want it to be January.
Timothy D. Swieter  

Re: How to receive PO on past date?

by admin » Tue May 27, 2008 4:23 pm

You are right -- might be nice to allow for a date change.

However, you can receive items WITHOUT a PO and select the date.

NolaPro Support Team
admin Site Admin  

by joel_sp_pineda » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:54 pm

I've done the receiving items without a PO on past dates, but still the receiving date is still the current, I have some screenshots I've made, please tell me what else seems to be needing in order to back date?
joel_sp_pineda  

by admin » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:08 pm

If you have the latest version, we have added a "Date Received" to the Receive PO FIRST screen. This should solve your problem.
admin Site Admin  

Re: How to receive PO on past date? - I need further help on thi

by joel_sp_pineda » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:17 pm

Thanks, I'm on the testing, but Yes, I have the latest version, 4.0-3666, and I saw on the first screen the "Date Received" portion of Received Item without PO, Yes I've had done the receiving on past date by changing the date and proceeded to the next step of receiving, and saved it successfully. But when I checked the "Item Received List" under "Purchasing", the date received is still the current date, I have checked also other report on the inventory other than on Payables, but still on "Item History", the receiving date is the current date.

Thanks for the Help.
joel_sp_pineda  

by admin » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:45 am

You are right. We made the change to allow date entry on the PO Receive, but did not check whether the receive without PO was using the date entered. That has been corrected now and will be available on our next release.
admin Site Admin  

by joel_sp_pineda » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 pm

ok thanks, can u tell me what version will it be and when it will be released?
joel_sp_pineda  

by admin » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:51 pm

It has been released now.
admin Site Admin  

by joel_sp_pineda » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Thank you for your help, I will check on it. thanks.
joel_sp_pineda  

Return to Payables / AP

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php