Premium System Settings

Discussion among independent developers using custom tools

Premium System Settings

by betti45 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:00 pm

hello , i have bought your plug in Premium System Settings , can you help me where , or how a configure it ? thank beti
betti45  

Re: Premium System Settings

by admin » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:36 am

Thanks for your purchase! First, please go to Admin->Admin Setup->Add-ons & Plug-ins and enter the serial number into the Premium System Settings feature or verify that it has a green check if you have already activated it.

Set the default homepage by going to Admin->Admin Setup->User Add/Update. Select a user and there will be a Default Homepage dropdown.

The login splash page and marketing options can be set in Admin->Admin Setup->System Settings.
admin Site Admin  

by betti45 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 pm

sorry,
-but i don´t understand or what do you mean with " splash page "
- i don´t want to see the "help page" in any users , is that posible ? how ?
thank,
Beti
betti45  

by admin » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:25 am

The splash page is a window that appears after login that shows special options available. To edit this option please go to Admin->Admin Setup->System Settings.

Also in this same section is the Login Home Page option. In order to not see the help page when logging in, change this to "Let User Select". Now go to Admin->Admin Setup->User Add/Update and select a user. Change the Default Homepage drop-down to the desired start page. The default homepage will need to be set for each user.

Hope this clears things up!
admin Site Admin  

Return to Plugs-Ins, Add-Ons & Utilities