Misc.Credit Card purchases

Bills / Vendors / Check Issuing / Purchase Orders / PO Processing

Misc.Credit Card purchases

by Vortech » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 pm

I am trying to set up credit card purchases for general misc.store supplies. All our purchases for the store are charged two taxes.
In the account credit card type of purchase I can only find one tax to apply to the credit card purchase.
Is there something I am missing?
Tks
Vortech  

Re: Misc.Credit Card purchases

by admin » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:19 pm

First go to Billing->Setup Receivables->Sales Taxes. If necessary add or edit your sales taxes. When finished return back to the Sales Taxes screen and click "General Sales Tax Info". Under TAX WHO select Ship To Address, and then select the two sales taxes you want to charge from the drop downs. These two taxes should now be charged for each item as long as it is set as a taxable item.
admin Site Admin  

by Vortech » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:58 am

Thanks I new there was a way
Vortech  

by bonnieya » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

How does getting credit back on your credit card work? Let's say I buy something for $100. I return it and they say I will have that credit back on my credit card. So now my credit card balance is $100? What if I paid for that $100 already and then returned it and got credit back? Can a credit card have a balance and have money withdrawn from it?
Last edited by bonnieya on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
bonnieya  

by admin » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:02 am

Yes, a credit card can have a balance. Future charges are deducted from this balance or you can contact your credit card company to obtain a refund.
admin Site Admin  

Return to Payables / AP

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php