Payment Plans after 1 Year

Invoices / Payment Plans / Processing / Deposits / Sales Reports

Payment Plans after 1 Year

by cableguy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:39 am

Hi all,

Happy new year to all NolaPro users. We are a cable TV network and we are using NolaPro for our billing and invoicing. To create a batch issue of invoces we used Payment Plans last year and all went well until January 2010 came in, when we posted the next invoices for 2010 (plans created 2009) it went successful but after receiving payments for this 2010 invoices nothing is appearing in the Profit and Loss statement but Balance Sheet is showing the cash received.

What went wrong here? Will Payment Plan only work for a year or it can go on forever?
Since the customers subscription can go on for a period of time without us knowing when they will stop their subscription to us we putted a '-1' in the "Number of Times to Invoice" so it will keep on counting without a stop.

I hope you guys can help. Thank you very much and again Happy New Year to all.
cableguy  

Re: Payment Plans after 1 Year

by cableguy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:40 am

Hello,

I need help here....

Thanks.
cableguy  

by admin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks for reporting this. There does seem to be some issue with this not necessarily relating to the start of a new year. I've forwarded this to our developers.
admin Site Admin  

by admin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:05 pm

This fix will be available in our next release. Unlimited payment periods were being limited to 9. Thanks again for your report!
admin Site Admin  

by cableguy » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 am

Thanks for the answer. We will wait for the next release.

God Bless.
cableguy  

Return to Billing / AR