Request for customizing invoice printing paper size

Post your request here or contact us directly regarding custom solutions

Request for customizing invoice printing paper size

by James Argo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:24 am

Greeting :-)

I'm James from Indonesia. I'd like to thank you so much for such wonderful integrated application - Nola Pro. It's run on our local LAN server. However, I need to do some minor customization for our company. There are:

1. Custom paper size of invoice. We use continuous feed paper with particular size:
Wide = 230mm x L = 139mm. It's usable / printable area : Wide = 206mm x 139mm.
The left/right unprintable "wings" are 12mm on each side.

2. 95% of our transaction / sale is done through POS. We need some improvement in "billing tab" area (on homepage) to include recent / today sale report from daily POS activity (taking item from inventory). Curently we only have such like : Invoices Nearing Due Date, Invoices Over Due Date, Pending Sales Overview, Recent Sales Actions, and Recent Payments - One Week report on mentioned area... We need some data like "Inventory Sales History Report" (data just like the one we have in add on) on that area. The table grids should contain date, invoice's number, voucher number, sales person, customer, payment method, item code, item description (category and weight is not necesary shown), quantity, price, profit, etc. And the total. It's even better if we have dropdown menu to select specific location (inventory) and sales person.

[img]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8919/thesearea.jpg
[/img]

Please, because right now we only see the report of transaction done using either "Service Order" or 'Fullfilment Order", but not POS.

That's all for now.

Please, inform me about the cost and time estimation if it's possible (specialy the invoice print size as priority). We need to implement it "live" in our production server on February 1, 2010. We will pay immediately after you inform me the prices / cost for customization.

Thank you so much.

regards,
James Argo

ps. I did email to both support@nolapro.com and quote@noguska.com
Please reply. Thanks!
James Argo  

Re: Request for customizing invoice printing paper size

by admin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Thanks for your inquiry! A response was sent directly to you.
admin Site Admin  

Return to Customization Requests